Thread: Chambers,.....exemplary service

Chambers,.....exemplary service

Yesterday at 11.35 am, I placed an order over the internet for a piston seal and breech washer for my HW35.

Today at 08.55, the postie rang the bell with a package for signature. It was the bits from Chambers.

Less than 24 hours from placing order to delivery. I can't believe it. What fantastic service.

So, that's me in the workshop all day today, time to make those delrin buttons.

Nice one Chambers.
    Jef
    AKA Porthos, a Piskateer of Renown.
    I am a pistaholic, and proud of it

beaver.paul Guest
    I'd second that one chambers always have given me a great service as have BAR and Uttings.
    In total contrast I thought i would order from TAL. Took my order on the 5th of March then they drew the money out of my bank on the 9th of March . I sent three e-mail between the 18th ant 21st of march all got no replies.
    Got o phone call say they had problems with there suppliers on the 25th and to tell me the item will be with me on the 29th, nothing came. On the 5th of April rang them up asking how it could take a month to delivery my item to be told i never ordered it until the 29th of march. Have now been promised the item for the 11th of April. Needless to say I would never recommend or use TAL again. The icing on the cake is there not the cheapest anyway lord knows what was going threw me mind to order from them.