Thread: Boxed Webley tracker .22

Boxed Webley tracker .22

Hi everyone,a friend of mine is thinking of selling the above.I have had a look over it and i have never seen one as good,it still has the tags on the trigger guard and was bought as,new old stock, some time ago and he has'nt used it personally.I think it's the k version as there are no open sights,theres a barrel weight and a plate with webley on it where the rear sight usually sits.He asked me would it be worth £250 so i said i would ask on here for him...Thanks...Lewis...

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by elewis411 View Post
    Hi everyone,a friend of mine is thinking of selling the above.I have had a look over it and i have never seen one as good,it still has the tags on the trigger guard and was bought as,new old stock, some time ago and he has'nt used it personally.I think it's the k version as there are no open sights,theres a barrel weight and a plate with webley on it where the rear sight usually sits.He asked me would it be worth £250 so i said i would ask on here for him...Thanks...Lewis...
    ...... Only if in walnut, otherwise £200 tops (imo ). Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Nice guns back in the day, but not a patch on modern stuff. I'd agree Around £200 max to a collector who's looking for one £175 for a quick sale.

John
    Law of any kind only affects those willing to abide by it.

I bought a near mint one with both open sights and a barrel weight - so I can choose which to use by doing a quick swop.
    I paid £160 for it a year ago but I would have paid a little more if necessary. I'd say maybe ask £180 for starters.

Thanks guys...

harry mac is offline You can't say muntjack without saying mmmmm
    What kind of packaging did these come in? A plain cardboard carton, or one with a polystyrene inner?
    The South of England has 2 good things, the M1 and the A1. Both will take you to Yorkshire.

Normally, a plain cardboard carton containing a fitted polystyrene tray.

Nice gun, but not powerful, great on rats.