Thread: H&N Finale Match 4.49mm

H&N Finale Match 4.49mm

are these H&N Finale Match 4.49mm any good
    Last edited by gtpkeeper; 10-10-2012 at 02:22 PM.

My friend uses them in a R10 and gets pellet on pellet (really) off a bipod @ 20m at our indoor range

I was told by a shooter a lot higher up the rung than me that H&N have been bought out , the quality control team fired off,
    and apparently the quality had nosedived...
    fortunately I have a large stock of JSB Diabolo Match so wont be needing pellets for some time.

ok cheers

Try RWS Meisterkugeln or R10 - they both work very well in your K11 - ( they did when I owned it!).

At £6 a tin the Meisterkugeln are surprisingly good, and are well worth a try. These were the pellets of choice in the 70's when all those world records were set, and considering all the technical advances with technique and match weapons ( PCP instead of spring) these score's would still be very respectable at world level these days, so at club level they are more than good enough.

The H&N Final Match also used to be a very good pellet - but recent reports of variable qaulity suggests they are no longer the performers they used to be and at the same price I would go for R10 every time.

If you are not a top level 10 meter pistol shooter I doubt you can tell the difference between the Meisterkugeln and the R10 - so save some cash and give them a try.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Talking

If you are not a top level 10 meter pistol shooter I doubt you can tell the difference between the Meisterkugeln and the R10 - so save some cash and give them a try.
    i am def not
    got these pellts at the mo
    match kugeln 4.51mm,
    geco 4.5mm,
    rws hoobby 4.5

here the best so far ,try not to laugh too hard
    Last edited by gtpkeeper; 16-10-2012 at 10:08 AM.

That is not a bad card at 10m metres single handed - much better than when I first met you at Blackburn when you first started and you were still shooting two handed - so good progress - well done!

Come along to RMTC one Tuesday or Thursday and I will being some Meisterkugeln and R10 for you to try in the K11 - they worked the best for me when I owned it.

I also have some of these pellets at the unit if you are passing during the week.

ATB - Bob.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.