Thread: Hi all form Devon

Hi all form Devon

Hello all

Ok well firstly I havent (until recently) had anything to do with air guns for over 20 years and wasnt very seriouse about it even back then,

I was recently given a 22 air rifle it is in pretty bad shape, It was in two pieces without any bolts wasnt well looked after and has been left in a garage for ages
    Any way I found an air gun club just a couple of miles down the road, and finaly went for a couple of hours target shooting with my 11 year old son this weekend, we will be paying for our anual membership next week happy days
    The rifle is a BAM which I believe is Chinese, I used about 100 pellets and hit my target (a piece of card 8 inch by 6 at 10 meters) about 30 times the grouping wasnt brilliant but considering I was trying to line up standard sites I thought I did ok Im pretty sure it needs a really good clean, any advice on this would be great Im also looking at getting a cheap 4x20 scope from which I might post about later

hello from croyde north devon!

Hello mate .

And welcome to the forum .

All the best .

Andy .
    " Never mistake kindness for weakness "

A very warm welcome to this fine forum it’s good to have you join us ………………….…

Thanks fellas

Which club are you joining? South Devon near Brixham, or Buckley Wood at Ashcombe?
    www.shebbearshooters.co.uk. Ask for Rich and try the coffee

Welcome from another Southerner

hi and welcome

Greetings from Torquay

Hi and welcome, If your interested Buckley wood has a few members who have old school rifles and are friendly and helpful with advice on getting it back to its best.

Ian
    Far too many guns to mention here. Lets just say more then the wife knows about but still less then I would like