Thread: scope re-fund (part 3!)

Cory Crow Guest

scope re-fund (part 3!)

i finaly got my scope back of deben! and they said they cant find any falts with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! there clearly is! And because deben have sent it back saying there are no falts, Jsramsbottom will not refund the money back! so im stuck with a s*it scope now! Great!

I have not given up though, im going to take it to the west midlands shooting ground and let tom look and have some shots with it, to try and get a second opinion to back me up.

WOODFORD-GREEN ESSEX (WHAT YOU LOOKING UP HERE FOR
    what is the problem anyway.

Cory Crow Guest
    when you shoot with it on my AAs410k, it sends a vibration from the scope down though the mounts and into the stock, causing the whole gun to vibrate! and some how, when i rest the gun on a bi-pod or branch it is changing the POI of the pellet.

Nutty_Squirrel Guest
    Getting a second opinion is a good idea! Try and ask them to write their opinion down and have them sign it so you can prove that it isn't fake. It may be helpfull to also give JSR West midland shooting grounds contact details so they can make further enquiries into it if the want. Remember the customer is always right

elmerfud Guest

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Nutty_Squirrel
    .....Remember the customer is always right

.......as long as he can prove it, until then he's wrong Marketing Small Print!

Good luck with trying to prove the scope is causing an action vibration BTW.
    Last edited by elmerfud; 15-04-2005 at 04:57 PM.