Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Southern Hunter Series Round 1

Up the oaks !!!!!!

Thank you buxted, really did enjoy myself,
    Great course,
    Thank you Gary for the company...... Pains me to say this but great shooting mate.
    All the best
    Graeme

Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex
    Thanks to all who helped set the course and pull it in.

Thanks to Big Dave for driving the SHS on and his helpers.

Well done to Gary and Sam on top scoring today

Big thank you to Sponge Twat for all the entertainment.

WLR cant wait .

Monkey

Love an angle grinder.
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

Enjoyed the day!

Well the rain held off and I think it all went well I certainly enjoyed the day.
    See you all at the Hawke's next week.
    "If you are not living on the edge you are taking up too much room!."

...Anyone else wanna have a go??

I guess i set myself up for it don't i!

Can't shoot a boinger for toffee that's for sure! Going to give it another round before quitting the recoil tho!!

Great shooting Gaz and Sam...and Chris on top boinger! XX
    Rudy was on for a great score but ran out of air...it seems the 400 is using more than it's fair share!
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

SHS

Many thanks to Buxted Crew for a good course, and to Big Dave for his time and effort in organizing this for another year
    Professional MISSER
    "THE OAKS"

Results ?

Would love to know the scores. I am sure our Cap'n Boing did well.

Nothing posted on the SHS website since last January. Any clues would be appreciated. I hope it's not pigeon post - very unreliable in my back-garden.
    Falcon Lighthunter (.177),Air Arms S400 (.22),Weihrauch HW98 (.177),Hatsan 55S (.177), TH78D (.22) & a 2240 (.22)
    "The Oaks" SIHFT Winners 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    I am sure our Cap'n Boing did well.
    DONT mention Boinging to Cap'n

The Oaks SiHFT Winners 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016

...Grrrrrrr!
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

hi
    we had a good time,and enjoyed the course.many thanks to the people who set the course and the club well done!

As some of you may be aware I was at the 1st round of the Southern Hunter Series at Buxted.
    With my Video camera, now I should have announced that I would be videoing for our You Tube channel “VerminHuntersTV”
    which is run by me Davy Thomas & Si Pittaway, we plan to video the whole of the 8 rounds for our subscribers, as we think we can give them an insight into other air gun activities and hopefully encourage more air gunners at the series, so first of all I would like to apologise for not asking first!

I AM SORRY!

And would like to ask! If any of you would mind me continuing on my quest lol, I only video the group I turn up with, but there may be others in the back ground. But Also I would like to talk to some of you who I met last year as well
    Dave Maun, Tony Archer, Steve Buckley who I shot with, and also who I had banter & help with Mike Byford, Charles Peal and many others and get your views on this ever growing sport!

If you have any issues with me videoing at the 8 venues and its competitor’s please could you contact me via pm?

Regards

Davy Thomas
    Last edited by davyt63; 30-10-2012 at 10:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by davyt63 View Post
    hi
    we had a good time,and enjoyed the course.many thanks to the people who set the course and the club well done!

As some of you may be aware I was at the 1st round of the Southern Hunter Series at Buxted.
    With my Video camera, now I should have announced that I would be videoing for our You Tube channel “VerminHuntersTV”
    which is run by me Davy Thomas & Si Pittaway, we plan to video the whole of the 8 rounds for our subscribers, as we think we can give them an insight into other air gun activities and hopefully encourage more air gunners at the series, so first of all I would like to apologise for not asking first!

I AM SORRY!

And would like to ask! If any of you would mind me continuing on my quest lol, I only video the group I turn up with, but there may be others in the back ground. But Also I would like to talk to some of you who I met last year as well
    Dave Maun, Tony Archer, Steve Buckley who I shot with, and also who I had banter & help with Mike Byford, Charles Peal and many others and get your views on this ever growing sport!

If you have any issues with me videoing at the 8 venues and its competitor’s please could you contact me via pm?

Regards

Davy Thomas
    I will check with our agent but I am sure that will be OK
    OAKS - SIHFT Winners 2011, [SIZE=4][COLOR="#FF0000"] 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2015, 2023

Quote Originally Posted by Charles44 View Post
    I will check with our agent but I am sure that will be OK
    hi Charles
    thanks couldn't of expected any thing else but banter!!

Davy

Samharveyoswald is offline Buxted County Freestyle Diving Champion
    What's the rate of pay for extras in the background ?
    Buxted Hobbit Army

Quote Originally Posted by Samharveyoswald View Post
    What's the rate of pay for extras in the background ?
    Good, thinking! With it being Halloween and all you could charge a premium
    The OAKS
    SIHFT WINNERS 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016

Quote Originally Posted by davyt63 View Post
    hi

I AM SORRY!

Regards

Davy Thomas
    Action!!!
    Professional MISSER
    "THE OAKS"

Quote Originally Posted by si7777777 View Post
    Good, thinking! With it being Halloween and all you could charge a premium
    Good response Si!
    I have no problems as long as you tell me so i can turn my good side to the camera *awaits huge amount of flak* I have a picture of two Laurel and Hardy's, whom quite frankly were not as funny as my shooting....

Great start to the series...already Gagging! X