Thread: New Toy Walther LPM-1

New Toy Walther LPM-1

I went into my local shop on Friday and they told me they had taken a pistol in in part exchange that I might be interested in. Unfortunately it was in the workshop as he likes to give an airgun the once over before he sells it. They are closed on a Monday so Tuesday lunchtime I went in and there was a Walther LPM-1 in good condition. It felt nice but I wanted to think about it and do a bit of research on the internet. After a quick Google I decided I wanted it so I left work a little early and bought it.
    The grip needed quite a lot of packing to make it fit my hand, I use blu tak to model the grip to my hand and I may change it for filler later. It is more difficult to cock than my IZH 46M and I prefer the way the IZH cocks with the pumping lever rather than having to manually cocking before you can compress the air. It shoots well and Chronos at 512 FPS.
    All I need to do is sell the IZH now.

Last edited by Bjacobs571; 08-11-2012 at 10:59 PM. Reason: add pictures
    FWB P8X,Hammerli AP40, Steyr LP1 Walther LPM-1, CPM-1, CP1, CP2, LP3, LP53, LP300, LP400, Terrus, Pardini P10, FX Wildcat .177, HW100 .22, AA S410 .22, BSA R10 MK2 .177, , HW77, 80, 90 BB AK47, S&W 586 and more blow back Co2 BBs than you can shake a stick at