Thread: New member just brought HW45 BLACK STAR

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lesj View Post
    You've cocked a springer HW45 over 1000 times in the last 2 days...... How come only your hands are sore?....my whole upper torso would be aching now if I'd done it that many times. best not to overdo it or you might not enjoy it after a while. I used both my Hw 45's up at the club today...... enjoyed it immensely, but limited myself with the pellets... Do it all again on sunday lol. all the best.

Lol yes I have shot just over 2 whole tins of pellets over the last 2 days ,it has been a lot of fun so the pain that I am feeling right now was worth it,JUST.

There is nothing ealse wrong with me though,THANK GOD,only my hands,well my right hand mostly because of my problem with it already.But I guess that will teach me,I should have walked away in the past.

prospector,hello mate.

I sold my Airarms s410 TDR because it was too easy to hit things with it & it took too much of the fun out of it for me.The HW45 is harder to shoot,but still for a spring pistol this powerful I think it is still easy to hit things with it.I have never shot the Alecto to compair.I think the HW45 Black Star is perfect,just right,not so easy it's not fun,& not to hard that it sucks.For me I think it's the best pistol I have ever shot for the fun factor.

Don't really know what easle to say,only if you buy one I am 99.98% sure you will love it or at least,like it a lot,just like what people was saying to me when i first started this thread asking if i would like it or not.People told me I would love it & they was right.I now know what all the HW45 fuss is about.seems very well made,feel lovely in my hands,looks just as good looking as my wife,if not better .

So to anyone thinking of buying one,with big fun factor in mind,this baby is the one for you.

Leo
    Last edited by Hotshot666; 02-11-2012 at 08:44 PM.