Hi IH ,

I also find that my .22 HW45 has not got a loopy trajectory at the ranges I am shooting pistol at.Even a coke can at 35 meters is great.I was thinking before I got the gun that the trajectory would be worse than what it is a long shot with the gun.It's perfect in my eyes though with the RWS superdomes.anything over 35 meters with an air pistol is a bit far away anyway in my eyes.though it can be done but is more luck I think at that range.So yes I think the .22 is great for this pistol,But then I am no expert in target shooting.

Today I shot at lots more targets with the hobby pellets & now I am getting somewhere with using them.I am finding I need to use a slightly tighter grip when I am shooting the hobbys than when I am shooting the superdomes.I am thinking this is because the pellets are lighter making the gun jump more.

So if I am right,.177 is harder to shoot because the pellets are lighter making the gun jump in your hands more.Yesterday I also dry fired my HW45 by accident & the gun jumped much more in my hand.so much so I near enough dropped it ,so heavyer pellets seem to tame the jump down.

Now I got it I think

Am off to do some more testing