Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: New member just brought HW45 BLACK STAR

Hope the weather is good for you this sunday Leo. Enjoy your shooting if you do go out

I will do lesj if it's not raining,.I hate winter except xmas day . Can't beat a nice warm sunny day with an airgun in your hands can you

Has any one got any diy target ideas ? I would like to make some target to shoot that will give off a puff of smoke or cloud when I hit it,Something strong that will last a while.

I'm not to good at making things so something that would be easy for me to make would be great.

Thanks

I was out today, shooting my 1st Class Marksman with my CP99, I've fitted a Sutter red/green dot sight on it, the accuracy is amazing, I find it much easier than I did before with the other sight, the Sutter is a beautiful bit of kit, and it complements the Walther perfectly. After shooting the targets, I spent an hour blasting the ally cans all over the place; great fun!

If your interested airgunner.177 makes grips for crosman,webley and hw45, he has just made lovely grips for my webley hurricane.
    Why not drop him a line

Quote Originally Posted by willo1962 View Post
    If your interested airgunner.177 makes grips for crosman,webley and hw45, he has just made lovely grips for my webley hurricane.
    Why not drop him a line
    Can he make me grips and a pump arm handle for a crosman 1377c,if so I would be intrested in 2 full sets,what sort of price would I pay & how long would it take him to make them ?

I would never change the grips on my black star though as I think it's a masterpiece.

Thank you
    Last edited by Hotshot666; 29-11-2012 at 10:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hotshot666 View Post
    I will do lesj if it's not raining,.I hate winter except xmas day . Can't beat a nice warm sunny day with an airgun in your hands can you
    Has any one got any diy target ideas ?

I would like to make some target to shoot that will give off a puff of smoke or cloud when I hit it,Something strong that will last a while.

I'm not to good at making things so something that would be easy for me to make would be great.

Thanks
    http://www.tarianmarks.co.uk/ Exploding chalk targets

Thanks for that Rickenbacker,they look just the ticket.

I just had a thought,How about I buy some water ballons & some cheap baby powered from the £1 shop & then put 1 tea spoon of baby power in them before blowing them up just a little bit.So when I shoot them they will burst & make a nice loud pop sending the baby powered in the open air .Yes, I'm going to make a big bag full of these to try.hopefully they will go good. ,I wonder if baby powder would be best or would flour be better

I will buy some of them exploding targets though Rickenbacker,I'm looking on at them right now. ,pink ones look good to me

Flour cheaper but not as fine. So might not cloud as much.

If baby powder get un sented
    Wanted S4** in need of TLC Project required WYG
    AA S410TDR .22 050370 Tench reg (AA S410 Classic .177 039396 Pre A/T Walnut T/Hole) AA s410k 1.77 Tench Reg HW90 .177 1268824