Thank you for all the good replys everyone I am very greatful for your time.

gingernut,The shop told me that there suppliers had them in stock and should get it for me by the end of the week,but that was last week and it did not turn up by the end of the week like they told me,hope they was not just stringing me along How long are other having to wait to get theres ?

I do not mind waiting though a few weeks or so,but i would rather people be truthful with me in the first place though.

eyebull ,I will shoot it on 1/2 power for a bit like you say to do & will experiment a bit with it as best as i can.thank you.

Bryan ,I hope your right and that i will love it.it sounds cool that i can change it to .177 or .20,also i am sorry to hear that Times are hard for cash at the moment for you,hopefully this will change soon for ya.

kenhart1 ,Thanks,as long as i can hit atleast a tin can with it i will proberly be happy with it,what red dot sight is good to put on this gun,do they all fit on or do i need to buy the right one ? I mean is there one that is ment to go on a HW45 black star.

PJHIZZLE ,your reply has made me feel much better about buying it for sure,I will try out some JSB exact dome heads If i could hit cans with it consistently up to about 20 metres or so I will be a very happy person & will be please that i brought it.Did your girlfriend win lol ?.

When i get the gun & use it a few times i will come back and let everyone know what i think of it & how i got on.

Thank you all once again for your time

Leo