Hi Dave1943,I am very pleased to hear that you are happy with you Webley Alecto

I did hold one in the gun shop & it was not my cuppa tea right of the bat,I have small hands so that did not help.I would still like to fire one though just to see what they are all about.From what i have read they are still a very good gun.

everyone is diffent though,not everyone likes the same gun,if we did it would be a boring old world

I have spent the whole day shooting The HW45,used a whole tin of pellets & am feeling a little bit sick of shooting,my hands are hurting bad .I do love this HW45,it is a joy to shoot & i do not miss much i am shooting at,if i do miss,i will hit it within the next 2 shots belive.I pulled off an amazing shot today,a tin can about 50 meters away,I hit it dead on & it took off ,smack it went.Belive I do not need a red dot on this baby.the open glow sights are a bit of me.

Lol as i say my hands hurt bad & I got the kids begging me to go shooting again tomorrow ,I have a bad right hand anyway & all that shooting today has really upset it,I feel old right now .

Take care all & I will try & do the same