Thread: New member just brought HW45 BLACK STAR

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotshot666 View Post
    I will do lesj if it's not raining,.I hate winter except xmas day . Can't beat a nice warm sunny day with an airgun in your hands can you
    Has any one got any diy target ideas ?

I would like to make some target to shoot that will give off a puff of smoke or cloud when I hit it,Something strong that will last a while.

I'm not to good at making things so something that would be easy for me to make would be great.

Thanks
    http://www.tarianmarks.co.uk/ Exploding chalk targets

Thanks for that Rickenbacker,they look just the ticket.

I just had a thought,How about I buy some water ballons & some cheap baby powered from the £1 shop & then put 1 tea spoon of baby power in them before blowing them up just a little bit.So when I shoot them they will burst & make a nice loud pop sending the baby powered in the open air .Yes, I'm going to make a big bag full of these to try.hopefully they will go good. ,I wonder if baby powder would be best or would flour be better

I will buy some of them exploding targets though Rickenbacker,I'm looking on at them right now. ,pink ones look good to me

Flour cheaper but not as fine. So might not cloud as much.

If baby powder get un sented
    Wanted S4** in need of TLC Project required WYG
    AA S410TDR .22 050370 Tench reg (AA S410 Classic .177 039396 Pre A/T Walnut T/Hole) AA s410k 1.77 Tench Reg HW90 .177 1268824