Thread: New member just brought HW45 BLACK STAR

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    It's very easy to put a photo up mate,just get the photo onto your pc which ever way you choose,camera or by right clicking on a photo from the net & click save as & choose where to save photo on your pc,like save to desktop.

Then once you have the photo saved on your pc,creat an account at photobuket, photobucket.com

Once into your photo bucket account click on upload,once clicked on upload you need to choose what photo to upload from you pc,so find the photo that you saved to say your desktop & click next & it will upload the choosen photo to your photo bucket account.When it has finished uploading your photo to photobucket,if you then click on your photo it will bring up a direct link for that photo,then click on that link and then you can right click on your post when writting it & choose paste.It will then paste the link to your photo like this,

right click,paste = http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/...66/bits010.jpg

Hope you can understand,I know I'm not the best at explaining how to do things but I thought I will try.

I had to upload your photo of your gun to my photo bucket account,then I had to click on the direct link,then I had to right click & paste the link onto my post.

Good luck
    Last edited by Hotshot666; 08-11-2012 at 08:32 PM.