Thread: New member just brought HW45 BLACK STAR

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    LOL lesj,you was very close,it's under my bed ,I have a bed that lifts up & you can put things under it.it's at the pillow end though ,I wonder if that's the reson why I keep dreaming about it ?

When I close my eye's I see pictures of it,EVEN IN THE DAY TIME,& I'M NOT JOKING .

What club do you shoot at ?,is it fun ? can you win stuff there ? I would love to join a club to try & win some things with my HW.Where is there a club near canterbury,kent ? ,how good are people on pistols at shooting clubs ?

Yes this gun has gone to my head,I would never sell it,it's mine for as long as i'm alive.I love it about 1000 more times than my S410 TDR.I should have brought this pistol in the first place.Yesterday I let a few mates have a go on it & none of them could shoot it to save there lives,I said give her to daddy & I will show you how it's done.Even they say the gun was made for me,they cannot understand how I hit the things I can hit with it.it fits me like a glove.I think it's the most easy pistol ever to shoot.I cannot understand why loads & loads of people on the net all over the world say it take a long time to master it ?

If I come across as being big headed,I'm not,I am just telling the truth,this is how I feel.

When I had a webley tempest I was the worsed on that thing EVER,I could not hit jack with that thing most days.None of my mates could too so that made me feel a little better. Once I had a bsa scorpion pistol,that was ok & I could hit things with it but nothing like I can do with this HW45,& I had that scorpion pistol for over 3 years & shot it 1000s of times.I am even a better shot on this HW then I am with the crosman 1377 with a scope fitted on it, & it does not even jump when you shoot it.I can't work this one out myself ?.

Anyways I got to get some work done,the faster I get it done the faster I get on my HW

Laters
    Last edited by Hotshot666; 05-11-2012 at 11:49 AM.

Thank you lesj,

A club does sound good fun to be a part of ,I think I would love it.I will try & find out where one is near me.I do not mind driving there as long as it's not miles & miles away.It would be even better if I could get the wife involved to .She did have a shot on my gun yesterday & she said it was ok,but she did not ask for a 2nd shot I think I will offer her more go's on it she what she says,but yesterday I had to sort of force her to have ago because that's what shes like,she thinks shooting & fishing is just for men at the moment.

Nice to meet you BTW

Take care,see ya around

Leo

I promiss this will be the last one lol,I just had to show it,3 shots taken 8 meters with ONLY ONE HAND ,I was jumping with joy & happyness

I rest my case.

http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/...6/SAM_2376.jpg

For the last time,THIS GUN IS AMAZING,WHAT A GUN.