Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: New member just brought HW45 BLACK STAR

Thank you lesj,

A club does sound good fun to be a part of ,I think I would love it.I will try & find out where one is near me.I do not mind driving there as long as it's not miles & miles away.It would be even better if I could get the wife involved to .She did have a shot on my gun yesterday & she said it was ok,but she did not ask for a 2nd shot I think I will offer her more go's on it she what she says,but yesterday I had to sort of force her to have ago because that's what shes like,she thinks shooting & fishing is just for men at the moment.

Nice to meet you BTW

Take care,see ya around

Leo

I promiss this will be the last one lol,I just had to show it,3 shots taken 8 meters with ONLY ONE HAND ,I was jumping with joy & happyness

I rest my case.

http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/...6/SAM_2376.jpg

For the last time,THIS GUN IS AMAZING,WHAT A GUN.

I love my HW45 also.
    Happy safe shooting.
    Daystate Renegade .177,Daystate Forester LE .22,Daystate Huntsman Classic .177,Daystate Huntsman Regal .177,Daystate Bullpup 2000 .177,Weihrauch HW45 Custom .22,Weihrauch Silverstar .22,Weihrauch HW77K SE .22,Weihrauch HW35E .22.

Quote Originally Posted by bullet boy View Post
    I love my HW45 also.
    Happy safe shooting.

Hi bullet boy,what HW45 do you have mate ? How long have you had yours ? ,how do you find shooting it ? ,what pellets do you like best ? ,is yours in .22 or .177 ,is the HW45 your only gun ?

Quote Originally Posted by Hotshot666 View Post
    Hi bullet boy,what HW45 do you have mate ? How long have you had yours ? ,how do you find shooting it ? ,what pellets do you like best ? ,is yours in .22 or .177 ,is the HW45 your only gun ?

I bought mine secondhand off "wild dogman" a few years back.It is in .22 with Custom Skull grips and i use RWS Hobby pellets and it shoots like a dream.Ok it recoils as every spring gun does but it really is a joy to shoot!!
    I have way too many guns but i love them all.
    Daystate Renegade .177,Daystate Forester LE .22,Daystate Huntsman Classic .177,Daystate Huntsman Regal .177,Daystate Bullpup 2000 .177,Weihrauch HW45 Custom .22,Weihrauch Silverstar .22,Weihrauch HW77K SE .22,Weihrauch HW35E .22.

Quote Originally Posted by bullet boy View Post
    I bought mine secondhand off "wild dogman" a few years back.It is in .22 with Custom Skull grips and i use RWS Hobby pellets and it shoots like a dream.Ok it recoils as every spring gun does but it really is a joy to shoot!!
    I have way too many guns but i love them all.
    Cool ,I just brought some hobby pellets to try today.Would love to see your custom skull grips.

I just brought this case to keep it in,it looks great & is all padded inside so should help me to keep it looking nice for years to come.

You bought:Goods from Drapers Airguns

Small aluminium security pistol case. Keep your gun safe from harm, free of dust and dirt and out of reach of youngsters.

Features
    Combination lock
    High density foam lining
    Reinforced corners
    Strong carrying handle

Aluminium Gun Case. NEW. 14 x 9 x 4.5 inches

http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/...666/010341.jpg

Hey Leo, you sure seem to have found the right pistol for yourself.

The HW45 is an excellent pistol. I have one 'in the silver' made in the 80's, it's a beaut'.

Love shooting it. http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g1...IMG_0938-1.jpg
    Good luck, Phil

Wow Phil G ,your HW45 looks LOVELY

Did it come like that or has all the paint been removed ?

Could I ever get my HW45 black star chromed dipped,plated ? If I did would it all go back together ok ?

What metal is my HW45 made from ?

Yes Phil G I love the look of your gun,I like it better than my black star.

what would the metal be like underneath my black star if I strip all the black paint off,will it be all shiny like Phil's one ?

Would I mess the gun up if I was to try & strip it all off ?

Wow Phil G ,your HW45 looks LOVELY

Did it come like that or has all the paint been removed ?

Could I ever get my HW45 black star chromed dipped,plated ? If I did would it all go back together ok ?

What metal is my HW45 made from ?

Yes Phil G I love the look of your gun,I like it better than my black star.

what would the metal be like underneath my black star if I strip all the black paint off,will it be all shiny like Phil's one ?

Would I mess the gun up if I was to try & strip it all off ?
    your pistol is made from aluminium and anodised black.dont try and alter the finish it'll only end in tears mate. ive enjoyed reading you enthusiastic post, most entertaining. happy shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattatack View Post
    your pistol is made from aluminium and anodised black.dont try and alter the finish it'll only end in tears mate. ive enjoyed reading you enthusiastic post, most entertaining. happy shooting.
    Ok I will just be happy with what I got ,would not be happy if I did mess it up,I would cry like a baby & proberly end up in the nut house.

My hand is feeling better now so tomorrow I am off out shooting all day again ,can't wait till the sun comes up,I got some RWS hobby,Airarms field,Webley Accupell,& some JSB Predator Pellets to try. it feels like xmas has came already for me.Oh yer & my new gun case is coming tomorrow to.I fooking love this world

It's going to be so sad when I die
    Last edited by Hotshot666; 07-11-2012 at 11:36 PM.

Its good to see a pistol bring such joy

Obviously the HW45 is one of the best made - however there are others that inspire great enthusiasm and devotion. You can try some of them later on!

Cool ,I just brought some hobby pellets to try today.Would love to see your custom skull grips.
    Go on the Sales Section and search "HW45 Custom Grips 22" by "wild dogman" and you will see my pistol that i bought off him.

Quote Originally Posted by IH View Post
    Its good to see a pistol bring such joy

Obviously the HW45 is one of the best made - however there are others that inspire great enthusiasm and devotion. You can try some of them later on!
    Yes I will do mate,I'm out of cash right now for my own toys.What other pistols are really good ?It's got to be spring powered though,with recoil.I would not mind a pistol with even more recoil than what this HW45 gives out just for the fun of it,bring it on,the more the better .

Hi again bullet boy ,Your pistol look stunning BTW,looks the dogs balls.I would not say no to owning that beauty ,look after her. http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/...66/bits010.jpg

I got my new pistol case today,so now I feel complete.Gun looks amazing sitting there inside of it.The best thing I like about it is,nobody ealse knows the combination number except ME ,She is now protected from all but my hands,& I feel honoured.

Yes I am so pleased with my new toy,hopefully one day I will get over it because it's not doing my health any good

http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/...6/SAM_2386.jpg

http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/...6/SAM_2387.jpg

Yes I will do mate,I'm out of cash right now for my own toys.What other pistols are really good ?It's got to be spring powered though,with recoil.I would not mind a pistol with even more recoil than what this HW45 gives out just for the fun of it,bring it on,the more the better .

Hi again bullet boy ,Your pistol look stunning BTW,looks the dogs balls.I would not say no to owning that beauty ,look after her. http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/...66/bits010.jpg

I got my new pistol case today,so now I feel complete.Gun looks amazing sitting there inside of it.The best thing I like about it is,nobody ealse knows the combination number except ME ,She is now protected from all but my hands,& I feel honoured.

Yes I am so pleased with my new toy,hopefully one day I will get over it because it's not doing my health any good

http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/...6/SAM_2386.jpg

http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/...6/SAM_2387.jpg
    Hey mate thanks for putting link up of my pistol,i just am not technically minded!lol