What I should have said is

the point of the argument was I was told buy a RFD that you can't get them new anymore as they are technicaly not an Firearm because they are under the limit of what is an firearm.
as its not a firearm its then a imitation firearm and should be painted bright colours as airsoft are because they are airpistols but not a firearm.

My local shop phoned SMK to see if he could get some and he was told they don't sell them anymore and haven't for a couple of years. Since they appear to be for sale in the USA its not because they are not made anymore.

Back in the real world If SMK don't import them than they are not for sale in the shops therefore all arguments that they must be firearms because they are in the shops are invalid.

Finally a 12.7-grain Marksman dart (I used the same dart for all shots) averaged a turtle-esque 64 f.p.s. with a spread of just 5 f.p.s. 0.12ft-lbs
if think the dart would have to be very sharp at 0.12ft-lbs to piece the skin.

I remember at school we wrapped cotton around a pin with a few tufts of wool at the back. we then put used a bic pen as a blowpipe. I recon they were more powerful than a G10 with a dart