Add a red dot sight.
    Very very good.
    Gas eater tho like the Limited.
    And both dont work in the cold.

Some info on this thread
    http://umarexboysclubforum.myfinefor...light=race+gun
    atb
    Nige
    BSA Superten BBK (Blueprinted), BSA Ultra SS Regged, Tanfoglio Witness, Umarex 1911
    and many, many bows and slingshots

Makes me want one even more now I'm definitely attracted to the all metal construction and it being heavier than a Beretta. I find that I shoot better with heavier pistols, so a bonus!

I have one and its a great pistol. They made it to be the same weight as the original gun so it is the heaviest BB pistol I have seen. Its based on the CZ75 which Tanfloglio make a copy of.
    I had a Tanfloglio in 9mm once and I thought it was a good pistol but not as good as the CZ75. So I sold my one to a friend and bought a CZ75. After a while the frame on the Tanfloglio cracked which I wasn't very impressed with, but it wasn't on a structural part of the frame.
    The BB gun feels and handles like the real thing and I am having a lot of fun with it.
    FWB P8X,Hammerli AP40, Steyr LP1 Walther LPM-1, CPM-1, CP1, CP2, LP3, LP53, LP300, LP400, Terrus, Pardini P10, FX Wildcat .177, HW100 .22, AA S410 .22, BSA R10 MK2 .177, , HW77, 80, 90 BB AK47, S&W 586 and more blow back Co2 BBs than you can shake a stick at

Picked one up this morning and just finished a review of it. Very, very nice

I've got the limited and the gold custom, very pleased with both!