Thread: Recommend me a pistol please

Recommend me a pistol please

Hi all, just want something for plinking, but requirements are: CO2, multi shot magazine, close to 6lbs and cheap!

What would you recommend? Cheers

aston_shooter is offline Sod the PCs, wheres me gun.......
    Quote Originally Posted by audi321 View Post
    Hi all, just want something for plinking, but requirements are: CO2, multi shot magazine, close to 6lbs and cheap!

You'll be lucky, mate.

I can't think of anything that fits that criteria! Co2 and multi shot go hand in hand, you could even throw cheap in there, but try and shoehorn 6ftlb into the equation and you will struggle.

If its just for plinking then I'd forget the 6ftlb part as you don't reeeeeally need that much power, and you'll have a lot more options.

lose multi shot and 2240 is probably your best bet. But as the winter comes in expect your power to drop. A lad on another forum has a lovely custom multi shot 2250 hes made and its went from 7.4 indoors to 6.2 outdoors and its going to get alot colder in the coming months

for a bit of fun plinking i use the HW45 or the Webley Alecto that i have, neither are co2 or multi shot but not being co2 means its free to keep plinking away all day (other than the pellets) Both are just under 6lbs, the webley is more accurate i find as its recoiless but the hw45 only takes one pump so faster to reload and plink

Kloppville- 10,533 miles from Lake Mulwala.
    Quote Originally Posted by audi321 View Post

It don't exist!

Cheers.

Roy.
    If it moves.....shoot it!..If it don't move.....shoot it in case it tries to!!!
    Light travels faster than sound....this is why I appear bright until you hear me speak!!!

Kloppville- 10,533 miles from Lake Mulwala.
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnyovy View Post
    lose multi shot and 2240 is probably your best bet. But as the winter comes in expect your power to drop. A lad on another forum has a lovely custom multi shot 2250 hes made and its went from 7.4 indoors to 6.2 outdoors and its going to get alot colder in the coming months
    Cough/ Pistol /Cough!

Cheers.

Roy.
    If it moves.....shoot it!..If it don't move.....shoot it in case it tries to!!!
    Light travels faster than sound....this is why I appear bright until you hear me speak!!!

depends what you call cheap you have all the replica c02 pistol which are multishot but wont be near 6ftlbs

Quote Originally Posted by Havelock Vetinari View Post
    Cough/ Pistol /Cough!

Cheers.

Roy.
    yeah its a 2250 mate, a rifle

Steyr LP50 its a 5 shot repeater PCP target pistol probably about 4 Ft-lbs and unfortunately out of your price bracket £1342 or £1570 with electronic trigger
    FWB P8X,Hammerli AP40, Steyr LP1 Walther LPM-1, CPM-1, CP1, CP2, LP3, LP53, LP300, LP400, Terrus, Pardini P10, FX Wildcat .177, HW100 .22, AA S410 .22, BSA R10 MK2 .177, , HW77, 80, 90 BB AK47, S&W 586 and more blow back Co2 BBs than you can shake a stick at