[QUOTE=mrfixit;5731460]I think the whole exercise has been a success beyond anyone's wildest dreams,and Bob should be congratulated for driving his idea forward.
Regarding the scoring,yes scoring in one direction has to be the way forward and personally I don't think +4 is that far off the mark if at all,sure we have a few shots that are shooting remarkably well with kickers but we don't want to penalise them and drive them away from those guns.The vast majority of kicker shooters the 4 points will be needed to make them competitive anyway.
After all as has been said on this thread it can all go horribly wrong very quickly with a kicker.
My vote goes to Bobs new proposal.
Steve
Plus TC1 can't shoot a kicker for love nor money.LOL[/QUOTE,

Thanks Steve,

After reading all the contributions so far, I am keen to press on with the +4 bonus points, but I would not be surprised if at the end of our second season in June 2013 we took another look at it.

We do want to continue to encourage the kickers to keep shooting in the MPL and we can all see the progress they are making, but I am also aware that if they do keep getting better it may be the recoiless shooters that become penalised!

With this in mind I hope everyone will agree to press on with the original proposal to simplify the scoring and work with the +4 per card for the kickers until the end of the second season in June, and if we find we have been too generous with the bonus we can look at it again then as the aim is only to give an eqaul oportunity for all MPL shooters irrespective of the type of MPL pistol they choose to use.