Thread: Fwb 103

Fwb 103

Looking for a nice example of the above SSP target pistol.

Eric.

Still looking!

Eric.

Assume you are looking to buy; How much are you looking to spend? Have you tried egun.de, there are usually one or two on there or similar FWB?
     •   Morini 200EI
    •••••  Steyr LP50E

I have a really nice example of a Feinwerkbau 103 (late mode type) that could be surplus to my needs.

The pistol is cased and looks and feels like new with handbook etc.

I have two and can't really tell them apart - but it could be this one:-

http://bobsairguns.com/index.php?opt...lery&Itemid=50

If you are interested in one like this please contact me by PM and I will take them both out of the safe and just picture one of them so you can see the actual one I may be persueded to part with.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

I may be persuaded to part with mine for the right price, but it is a nice gun. Unless someone happens to have a medium left handed grip, I fancy trying to shoot left handed :P
     •   Morini 200EI
    •••••  Steyr LP50E

Bob (zooma) has opened my eyes as regards the price these are fetching and they appear to be above my spend limit.
    I've just missed out on a FWB100 which seems to be within my price range so may have to look for one of those or stick with the Baikel.

Eric.

Quote Originally Posted by raistrick View Post
    I may be persuaded to part with mine for the right price, but it is a nice gun. Unless someone happens to have a medium left handed grip, I fancy trying to shoot left handed :P

If you see my last entry I think you'll understand I may be aiming a bit too high!

Eric.

There is a 103 on eGun at the moment that may be worth looking at.

Mint and boxed ones do fetch good money it is true, but nice condition used examples still crop up at (comparativley) fair prices now and again.

The similar action Model 100 and 102 fetch a lot less, and are the bargains of the Feinwerkbau SSP range and offer the same shooting performance.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

The first SSP I used (and shot my first 10 with the first shot on my second card) was this one: http://www.gunstar.co.uk/Air-Pistols...-gs136966.aspx

Our club gun that gets shared is a gamo, and a lot of people like it: http://www.gunstar.co.uk/Air-Pistols...-gs133583.aspx
     •   Morini 200EI
    •••••  Steyr LP50E

Many thanks for all the input and info, it has helped a great deal!
    I will continue my search for a 100, 102 or 103 and hopefully will find something within my modest price range.

Again...mucho appreciations!!

Eric.

Wanted FWB 103

Gentlemen

I am also making a concerted effort to source a good quality FWB 103 match pistol.
    If anyone has a suitable example that is available for sale, please feel free to pm me with details

Thanks
    Jake