Thread: Proposed New Scoring for MPL 2013.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nocity View Post
    I thought that the cards had to be marked with the pistol used, seems like some of the Rossendale's cards should not have been scored. As for rule changes should you not consult a few Rivi members first! I for one think that 4 points per card, for a springer, is excessive.
    Hi John,

This is only a proposal and I am consulting you all (in good time) and actually think you may be right about the +4 points ( please read my previous comments) - but other's may not agree with us.

I hope you do agree that changing the scoring so all cards are scored in the same way ( UP as per normal pistol scoring) is a good thing that will make things a lot easier for us all.

My guess is that it is only the size of the kicker bonus that may need looking at.

I have proposed +4, to keep everything about where it is now, but have suggested that +3 might just even things up a bit better.

..nice try about the RMTC scores by the way - but all the cards are recorded with the pistol used and this information ( like the Rivvy info) is displayed for all to see in the results sheet as well.
    Last edited by zooma; 18-11-2012 at 03:00 PM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.