Thread: Proposed New Scoring for MPL 2013.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    gordon is offline it`s taken me 6 years to get so far...
    Quote Originally Posted by zooma View Post
    Practise throwing your HW45 from the Humber Bridge - make sure you are about half way across and there is no shipping abut and it will be the best it will ever perform and give you something nice to remember about about it as it hits the water - probably the only thing it will ever hit that was actually intended!
    Iv`e not got it yet Bob i`m only surmising , any how i can`t practice chucking it off the Humber Bridge , unless it`s on elastic or is that a different method of dry firing ? AND i`m not driving all the way to the Humber Bridge, with the cost of fuel, i could buy a pcp with it.

gordon is offline it`s taken me 6 years to get so far...
    I think we have wandered a bit off theme with this thread so we had better behave

Anything that makes the scoring easier gets my vote! After years of Inward scoring this Outward business does my little head in.
    So, Inward it is for EVERYONE plus 4 points per card for 'boingers'. If they dont mark on their card what pistol they used (and witness and their name) their score is invalid anyway !!!!!!

Now. How am I going to explain to some of the Rivi pistol shooters what 'explain' means when some dont even know what pistol they are using?

ATB
    TC1
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Thanks everyone - lets go for it and make life a little easier for us all.

........except Ian who has to explain it all to the Rivvy shooters who will (in time honoured fashion) make life as difficult as possible for him!

I think it's just a sign of affection really.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Quote Originally Posted by zooma View Post
    Thanks everyone - lets go for it and make life a little easier for us all.

........except Ian who has to explain it all to the Rivvy shooters who will (in time honoured fashion) make life as difficult as possible for him!

I think it's just a sign of affection really.
    '... make things as difficult as possible for him ....' I swear some of our members have gone to night school to brush up on this subject!

ATB
    TC1
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    '... make things as difficult as possible for him ....' I swear some of our members have gone to night school to brush up on this subject!

ATB
    TC1
    Pure affection!
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.