Thread: Beretta 92fs Bridge-mount quad-rail / sights

Beretta 92fs Bridge-mount quad-rail / sights

Managed to pick up a Beretta 92FS second hand (it's still in the post, very excited).

Can someone advise me about sights.. should I get some open target sights, or get a Red Dot for target shooting?

I notice the XX-Tream version has a bridge-mount quad-rail to mount a Walther point sight on. Can you buy them seperately?

Where is the best place to buy sights etc from?

Thanks for any help..
    sportswatch.me |cocoamedia.co.uk
    AA S400F Carbine 1.77 modded with UK Neil Air stripper,Rowan Trigger MTC Viper 6-24 x 56 SCB | AA TX200 1.77, MTC Viper 10x44 SCB | Webley Alecto 1.77, Hawke 30 Red Dot.

Quote Originally Posted by cocoamedia View Post
    Managed to pick up a Beretta 92FS second hand (it's still in the post, very excited).

Can someone advise me about sights.. should I get some open target sights, or get a Red Dot for target shooting?

I notice the XX-Tream version has a bridge-mount quad-rail to mount a Walther point sight on. Can you buy them seperately?

Where is the best place to buy sights etc from?

Thanks for any help..
    Good choice - a solid and accurate pistol. Can't help with the sights as I only use the stock iron, but with these its still very accurate and consistent. Enjoy.
    Oh, I meant to mention - it's a noisy sod though... especially if plinking in the garden with nosey neighbours.
    HW100KT, ATN X-Sght 4K Pro, MTC Taipan 6-24x56; HW97K, MTC Viper 10x44
    Walther LGV Comp Pro, MTC Connect 3-12
    HW45, Beretta 92fs, Premier, Tempest, MkIII, Orig. Mod50

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisH00 View Post
    Good choice - a solid and accurate pistol. Can't help with the sights as I only use the stock iron, but with these its still very accurate and consistent. Enjoy.
    Oh, I meant to mention - it's a noisy sod though... especially if plinking in the garden with nosey neighbours.
    Thanks Chris.. I'll wait till it arrives and see how I get on..

Just seemed a bit strange that you can't buy a kit to turn the standard 92 FS into an XX-Treme version.
    sportswatch.me |cocoamedia.co.uk
    AA S400F Carbine 1.77 modded with UK Neil Air stripper,Rowan Trigger MTC Viper 6-24 x 56 SCB | AA TX200 1.77, MTC Viper 10x44 SCB | Webley Alecto 1.77, Hawke 30 Red Dot.