Thread: Treats 4 British Troops

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Treats 4 British Troops

As many of the members on this BBS will know, Treats 4 British Troops is a long-established non-registered 'charity' which was founded as the result of a member of this site, a chap, user name "Icarus" who is/was a serving soldier.

He posted a thread back in November 2005 asking if members could send a parcel to a British Soldier in Iraq at that time, he mentioned that a number of squaddies had no family as such and would receive nothing at Christmas.

To cut a very long story short, I decided to make this an all-year-round effort and I soon teamed up with Gary (Grayling) who had already been sending his own parcels.

At the time I write this, we have sent over 8000 parcels of goodies to Iraq and Afghanistan.

It is our intention to keep doing so until the very last British Soldier leaves that hole.

We rely heavily on the generosity of a few small groups of people:

HFT shooters who take part in our annual Troops Trophy competition.
    BBS members who give what they can when they can.
    Friends, family and work colleagues who support us as much as possible.

We are often asked for our "PayPal" account details, but as of yet, we don't have one, we do however have a Barclays Community bank account in the name of "Treats4BritishTroops". Donations can be made directly into the account by online banking, over the counter in any Barclays branch or donors can send us a cheque made payable to "Treats 4 British Troops".

The account details are:
    Barclays Bank
    Account Name: Treats 4 British Troops
    Sort code: 20-50-94
    Account number: 53677052

All donations are very gratefully recieved, many thanks to all our supporters.

Cliff & Gary.
    Last edited by Clifftop; 20-11-2012 at 02:21 PM.
    Non Nobis Solum Sed Toti Mundo Nati.

Co-founder of "Treats4BritishTroops"

is this information still current?

a kind member "jkata" of this forum has helped me out with a part for my lil girls rifle and wouldn't take any payment, instead suggested a donation to this cause

just checking as the thread is a bit old
    Don't worry it only seems kinky the first time

Can any one help

Hi i have just joined bbs
    i ordered a copy of rise of the verminator on the 6th aug 2013 to help our troops
    payed with paypal to a tanja pittaway the amount of 11.56
    but have not recived my copy of the disc
    i have tryed to go though paypal but it is saying that the account treats4brishtroops@yahoo.co.uk which payment was made is now not working so i have lost the funds as i can not claim them back
    can anyone help me out with a copy or tell me where i can get one from
    many thanks mark

some money coming your way Sir Clifford and of course your faithful Wookie
    Rapid 7 / 10-22 ATN 2 Stiller Predator .204 Pulsar N970 Tikka T3 semi custom ATN MARS thermal.204 Tikka T3 Semi.223 Wylde IOR Operator Lawton 6mmBR Kahles Gen 3 - Stiller 6.5 x 47 Bushnell BDX - Winchester Red Performance SX3 12g

Pittaway. Isn't that the northern chap who does those poorly produced YouTube videos?
    Join the Free Speech Union
    ''All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to glaze over and resume scrolling''.

Quote Originally Posted by snock View Post
    Pittaway. Isn't that the northern chap who does those poorly produced YouTube videos?
    you've lost me there Snock - it has been a long day and the meds are well and truly kicking in
    Rapid 7 / 10-22 ATN 2 Stiller Predator .204 Pulsar N970 Tikka T3 semi custom ATN MARS thermal.204 Tikka T3 Semi.223 Wylde IOR Operator Lawton 6mmBR Kahles Gen 3 - Stiller 6.5 x 47 Bushnell BDX - Winchester Red Performance SX3 12g