Quote Originally Posted by karandras View Post
That's probably coz the RTMC provisional scores were sent to me! However due to my son's illness i wasn't able to find the time to post them.

Also the 1st post has now been updated with the missing RTMC pistols and Paul Wray's Round 4 score has been amended (as well as the team total score, team average, the elite league score and club champions tables).

Oh and if i didn't say it before congrats to Rivi for actually managing to win a round of the MPL !!

Andi
I did try to explain that to some of the Rivi members Andi and that, as much as you would have liked, the mean and nasty nursing staff were unwilling to let you unplug someones heart monitor and life support system so that you could plug your computer in to report the RMTC MPL scores for November. Some of these nurses have got their priorities all wrong.

Thank you for upgrading the score chart with Pauls 178 to 180. Partly my mistake for provisionally marking his card before Geoff the official scorer [bows very low]. I would hate to upset Geoff

I personally would like to congratulate Rivi on a fine win but I would rather swallow my tongue.

Heres to the next round.

ATB
TC1 and proud.