Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: MPL Results 2012 Onwards

Quote Originally Posted by karandras View Post
    Errrr..... According to the spreadsheet Geoff sent me today it's a 178 for Paul Wray. As he's the "official boss man scorer type thingy" i've gone off the info he sent me. i'll drop him an e-mail tomorrow to ask him to confirm the error and then i'll change the score and add in the missing pistols for the rest of RMTC.
    Quite right Andi!

Geoff is the official boss man scorer type thingy - exactly as you say - and what he says goes! He is the God of the score board and his decsion is final and absolute.

IMO he is far too lenient with the Rivvy scores as it is - but he is very fair so I guess we are kind of stuck with his accuracy until we find some way to knobble him to see things more our way!
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    More like they would string me up.

Too Royal, we would!

Like Andi quite correctly points out Geoff is the official boss man over scoring and far more lenient than I. Im just the provisional scorer for those Rivi members too impatient to wait for the official scores to be posted.

Still in fractious mood I see, it's funny how you found time between sleeping and drinking to post Rivi's provisional scores but kept Rossendales provisional loosing scores to yourself for a week.

The club motto should be: 'God give me patience .... but give them me NOW!'

The club motto should be string up the turncoat.

ATB
    Ian

Quote Originally Posted by Nocity View Post
    it's funny how you found time between sleeping and drinking to post Rivi's provisional scores but kept Rossendales provisional loosing scores to yourself for a week.
    That's probably coz the RTMC provisional scores were sent to me! However due to my son's illness i wasn't able to find the time to post them.

Also the 1st post has now been updated with the missing RTMC pistols and Paul Wray's Round 4 score has been amended (as well as the team total score, team average, the elite league score and club champions tables).

Oh and if i didn't say it before congrats to Rivi for actually managing to win a round of the MPL !!

Andi

Oh and if i didn't say it before congrats to Rivi for actually managing to win a round of the MPL !!

Andi
    Steady on Andi - that's two of us that have congratulated them now - it will be going to their heads!

That's probably coz the RTMC provisional scores were sent to me! However due to my son's illness i wasn't able to find the time to post them.

Also the 1st post has now been updated with the missing RTMC pistols and Paul Wray's Round 4 score has been amended (as well as the team total score, team average, the elite league score and club champions tables).

Andi
    I did try to explain that to some of the Rivi members Andi and that, as much as you would have liked, the mean and nasty nursing staff were unwilling to let you unplug someones heart monitor and life support system so that you could plug your computer in to report the RMTC MPL scores for November. Some of these nurses have got their priorities all wrong.

Thank you for upgrading the score chart with Pauls 178 to 180. Partly my mistake for provisionally marking his card before Geoff the official scorer [bows very low]. I would hate to upset Geoff

I personally would like to congratulate Rivi on a fine win but I would rather swallow my tongue.

Heres to the next round.

ATB
    TC1 and proud.
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

the mean and nasty nursing staff were unwilling to let you unplug someones heart monitor and life support system so that you could plug your computer in to report the RMTC MPL scores for November. Some of these nurses have got their priorities all wrong.
    Plenty of spare plug sockets . I just couldn't get any poxy phone signal, well not enough to get online anyway .

Plenty of spare plug sockets . I just couldn't get any poxy phone signal, well not enough to get online anyway .
    Priorities. Family/friends always come first. Results can wait.

December 2012 / Round 5 scores now added, rivi results are provisional as i'm waiting for the confirmed scores from Geoff.

Good work Andi.

I used a Centre Target this time around - probably the last time I will shoot it as I have another toy to play with now - but it does work very well and is as close to a kicking match pistol as I have seen.

Maybe it could be described in the pistol used section as "Target" to differentiate it from the Centre pistol I have used previously?

December 2012 / Round 5 scores now added, rivi results are provisional as i'm waiting for the confirmed scores from Geoff.
    Provisional maybe - but I get Rivis total score 1732. Now I know its only 30 points missing but there will be tears!

ATB
    TC1
    Last edited by I. J.; 07-01-2013 at 10:11 PM.

Provisional maybe - but I get their total score 1732. Now I know its only 30 points missing but there will be tears!

ATB
    TC1
    Well we are both wrong mate!!! i missed a shooter off and copied a score down wrong (next time i MUST make sure i've not been up all night before i start messing with the scores).

Their total score for round 5 with the missing shooter is 1755 with the average changing to 146.25.

I'll go add the missing shooter in and adjust the scores accordingly (including the elite league results),

Sorry for the error.

If Paul Nutter got a 177 I want that Alecto back told him it was a good gun

Quote Originally Posted by Fat stig View Post
    If Paul Nutter got a 177 I want that Alecto back told him it was a good gun
    LOL it was a 117 NOT a 177.

Scores have been updated to fix my mistakes.

RMTC have won the MPL 2012 season 3-2 with Rivi winning the last 2 rounds (2013 season will be interesting).

Rivi have won the elite league by a massive 152 points.

Roll on 2013 season!!!

I still get Rivis total as 1785.

This could be costly in Kleenex.

I still get Rivis total as 1785.

This could be costly in Kleenex.
    I've checked it twice in excel and by calculator and get 1755 every time! One of us needs a new calculator / fingers / brain .

I'll check them again tomoz (once i've had some sleep) and see if they add up.