Thread: What happened to all the Rohm’s..?

What happened to all the Rohm’s..?

A year ago there seemed to be loads about on the sales threads, including a few parts now and then. Not seen any Twinmasters for sale for a long time.

I have been looking for a spare cylinder for a while now and can’t find any second hand, even new they seem to be in short supply. If anyone has a spare cylinder they would like to sell on then please let me know.

Dave
    It’s sometimes best to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid rather than open your mouth and dispel all doubt…

[QUOTE=Dave;5746115]A year ago there seemed to be loads about on the sales threads, including a few parts now and then. Not seen any Twinmasters for sale for a long time.

I have been looking for a spare cylinder for a while now and can’t find any second hand, even new they seem to be in short supply. If anyone has a spare cylinder they would like to sell on then please let me know.

Dave[
    Rohm have gone out of business.So getting spare parts could be difficult.

[QUOTE=rickcar;5746602]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    A year ago there seemed to be loads about on the sales threads, including a few parts now and then. Not seen any Twinmasters for sale for a long time.

Dave[
    Rohm have gone out of business.So getting spare parts could be difficult.
    I don't think it's so much gone out of business, they were taken over by Carl Walther and are now their brand for the rifles and pistols producing a light beam look here.
    Whatever doesn't kill you, is going to leave a scar... A Crip With A Gun!
    S400F Superlite Carbine - XL Tactical - 280k - 2250b - Striker 1000X - IZH MP-61 - Webley Bert - 2240 - C40 - El Gamo Centre - Walther CP88 - Sig Sauer GSR - Makarov MP-654