Thread: HW90 TB Barrel / silencer sizes please.

HW90 TB Barrel / silencer sizes please.

As per title, I am on with a lookalikey project and could do with some sizes if poss

length and diameter or silencer
    overall length of barrel and silencer from breech end to muzzle

only thing is, mine will be in .25 cal

thanks in advance

Max

Quote Originally Posted by maximus View Post
    As per title, I am on with a lookalikey project and could do with some sizes if poss

length and diameter or silencer
    overall length of barrel and silencer from breech end to muzzle

only thing is, mine will be in .25 cal

thanks in advance

Max
    Love to oblige, but it will have to wait - I'm in London and won't be where the guns are till the 16th. Incidentally if anyone has an HW90 barrel that came off a scope-only version (no grooves for rearsight in breech block) I'd possibly be interested.
    **WANTED**: WEBLEY PATRIOT MUZZLE END; Any Diana/Original mod.50 parts, especially OPEN SIGHTS

Thanks air-tech, appreciate it, not everyone has a 90TB! My donor gun is an open sight model so unfortunatley can't help you with the barrel.
    If you can advise if the "silencer" has any internals or is just a chamber I would be interested to hear that too.

Thanks again

Regards

Max

Sure, a PM after the 16th and I'll take a look. I do know that the barrel itself is chopped and none too prettily, well it is functional but since you are not supposed to see the end of it, Theoben did not bother with making it look nice.
    **WANTED**: WEBLEY PATRIOT MUZZLE END; Any Diana/Original mod.50 parts, especially OPEN SIGHTS