I've not had mine long, don't seem to be able to find a function to load a photo on here. This morning I put a few pellets through the chrono. I am unable to find any 5.4 balls, so have used a sizer off with .22 pellets. Using a 12 grain pellet I get: 4.76, 4.88 and 4.14 with 10 pumps. The difference between the first two and last I'm sure is due to pumping consistancy. The 9th and 10th pumps taking a lot off effort. I tried one more at 8 pumps and got 3.43. I haven't had it long enough to assess accuracy, but as it was designed with balls in mind I don't think it's going to be great. It has a small spring loaded plunger in the barrel just beyond the breech to prevent balls rolling out. This is not going to be doing much towards a nice stable pellet, I could remove the plunger and blank the hole off, but it is not my intention to use this for anything serious, just pure enjoyment. It's a cracking little rifle if you like things a bit different and it makes a lovely noise when fired. Shooting bunnies Nah!

Dave