Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Me and my mate Chemo- Paul James Cancer research fundraiser

Friendly reminder bump ttt

Getting close to my target and I WILL be doing the 10km in the near future.

Please donate to this worthy cause that effects nearly every family in some way or another.

Atb

Rich

Hi all,

Missed lots of my nagging recently as been very busy at work.

Back on the mend and getting back into it again therefore please donate towards this very important cause.

Many Thanks

Rich

Hi all,

Sorry for the lack of any updates; i damaged my hip worse than I thought and have been in a fair bit of pain and am awaiting results of an xray; hopefully its just something minor...

I can assure you all that I will be doing 10k for this charity; it may just have to be on a cross trainer to reduce impact at the moment...

This WILL be happening and thank you all for your donations.

Atb

Rich

More bad news from me i'm afraid too Rich, I recently finished my last dose of Chemotherapy after which the doctors told me that it hadn't worked and had only made me worse. There was nothing more they could do for me and it is just a matter of time now. Between two and nine months they reckon, that's their best guess based on past cases, so me and the family are looking forward to a good Christmas and as much as the new year as we can fit in.
    Best wishes to all for the Festive season and hope you all have a good one too. Paul
    "There is only one god and his name is death... and what do we say to him? Not today"

Paul, it's impossible to know what to say, my friend, other than if there's anything at all I can do, please let me know.

Your attitude and resolve is incredible and humbling.

Have a fine Christmas, mate.
    If you don't know enough to judge - don't judge