Thread: Rochford air gun club 9th dec open comp!

Rochford air gun club 9th dec open comp!

This sunday will be our 3rd open comp of our new season to rochford rules, 30 target course around our wood, well stocked plinking range and zero lane available too.

All the usual FREE grub, tea, coffee, hot chocolate, but cans are 50p.

Booking in from 10.00am
    Safety brief 10-15am
    comp starts straight away.

Guests welcome too.

adult members-------------£5
    junior members-------------£3

adult non-member----------£7
    junior non-member----------£4 (This includes your days shoot, grub and tea & coffee,but cans are 50p)

Info can be found on our web page which is :- www.rochfordac.co.uk

Hope to see you there

S-G-L
    Custom Sporting Mats & Hides -------- ROCHFORD AGC

MAD FOR IT

looking forward to it.
    Don't forget your thermals everyone
    RHINO GUIDED WALTHER LG400
    BASC HFT TEAM ENGLAND 2016 HAS BEEN
    www.tuggstatts.co.uk

Harry is offline World Recoiling Champion 2014
    Lovely Jubbley, Will be there rain or shin and looking forward to it as always.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Lovely Jubbley, Will be there rain or shin and looking forward to it as always.
    Crikey Harry, we thought you left the country, lol

Oh and by the way, Tony says, as you've mentioned what we shall not mention, if it does it now, you'll have 10 points off your score!
    Custom Sporting Mats & Hides -------- ROCHFORD AGC

MAD FOR IT

Quote Originally Posted by sexy-grub-lady View Post
    Crikey Harry, we thought you left the country, lol

Oh and by the way, Tony says, as you've mentioned what we shall not mention, if it does it now, you'll have 10 points off your score!
    Well if thats the case then tell Tony ive gone to Cyprus for 3 weeks to shoot in the sunshine, (Wishfull bloody thinking id say lol)

Right, I've just gone out in the snow and freezing semi-darkness to zero my rifle in the hope of getting a halfway decent score this Sunday. If not, I'm going back to my old BSA Meteor and 4x20. See you all on Sunday.
    Essex Air Ambulance saved my life on 20/08/2010 www.essexairambulance.uk.com

Looking forward to it. Last but one before I've got to go to work.

At least it will be a week off shovelling reindeer s##t off the roof. They don't half make a mess. You try cleaning the gutters out, what with rotting leaves mixed with that mess!

Tiles on the roof are covered with reindeer snot from that lazy one in front. Looks like the biggest snails you've ever seen been walking about.

If he don't get his a##e in gear we might be having venison instead of turkey this year. So####g elves are already getting p###ed on buttercup brandy. Must avoid having to blow into that silly machine this year. Imaging trying to tell Mr Plod you were delivering pressies when they pull you off the roof of some house. Even worse when you tell him you parked your motor on next door's roof. I ask you what chance have you got?

Oh and by the way, tell your kids I hate sweet sherry. I much prefer Remmy Martin. Deadens the mind better so you can't hear HID moaning on about you going out on the wee wee Christmas Eve without her. Her car driving scares the crap out of me enough. God knows what she would be like in charge of a sleigh?

Last edited by Uncle Albert; 05-12-2012 at 08:19 PM.
    Rochfordac.co.uk
    AA TX200 AA S410
    Daystate Mk4 IsT A fine silken boddied woman

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Albert View Post
    Looking forward to it. Last but one before I've got to go to work.

At least it will be a week off shovelling reindeer s##t off the roof. They don't half make a mess. You try cleaning the gutters out, what with rotting leaves mixed with that mess!

Tiles on the roof are covered with reindeer snot from that lazy one in front. Looks like the biggest snails you've ever seen been walking about.

If he don't get his a##e in gear we might be having venison instead of turkey this year. So####g elves are already getting p###ed on buttercup brandy. Must avoid having to blow into that silly machine this year. Imaging trying to tell Mr Plod you were delivering pressies when they pull you off the roof of some house. Even worse when you tell him you parked your motor on next door's roof. I ask you what chance have you got?

Oh and by the way, tell your kids I hate sweet sherry. I much prefer Remmy Martin. Deadens the mind better so you can't hear HID moaning on about you going out on the wee wee Christmas Eve without her. Her car driving scares the crap out of me enough. God knows what she would be like in charge of a sleigh?

DURING THE WAR !!!! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Go back to sleep you old GIT

i wont be there this shoot gotta work unfortunately , have a good shoot

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    DURING THE WAR !!!! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Go back to sleep you old GIT
    Do your young kids know you wrote that?

Surely not! They'll kill you when they find out! They will think santa ain't coming down their chimney this year. There will be tears from now till end of December. Better get your ear plugs out.
    Rochfordac.co.uk
    AA TX200 AA S410

Do your young kids know you wrote that?

Surely not! They'll kill you when they find out! They will think santa ain't coming down their chimney this year. There will be tears from now till end of December. Better get your ear plugs out.
    DOH!!!!!

I bloody forgott you came round the other week and they gave you there christmas list.

Oh sugar im sorry I take it all back,

Please come round Mr santa or I wont have any hair left

I don't know, you've hurt my feelings now. Apart from anything else you've got precious little hair anyway. I'll have to see. Maybe time will heal my broken heart, I don't know.
    Rochfordac.co.uk
    AA TX200 AA S410

I don't know, you've hurt my feelings now. Apart from anything else you've got precious little hair anyway. I'll have to see. Maybe time will heal my broken heart, I don't know.
    How about if i strike a deal with you and tell you its not going to rain on sunday?