Thread: Thurlasston Target Club Earl Shilton Leicestershire

Thurlaston Target Club Earl Shilton Leicestershire

Hi just a quick post to let the world know a new air gun shooting club has just opened in Earl Shilton Leicestershire .The club has a 75 yds plinking range and its under cover there are plans for a FT/HFT course and last but not least a pistol range.Fees are good at £25 year plus £2.50 a visit for members .£8.00 for non members.if you want to pay a visit its at the Norminton Shooting Ground Earl Shilton Road Leicestershire LE9 7TG can you please phone first ether me on 0787 1233391 or simon on 07534 562860 >there are loads of space for car parking and a club house with hot drinks if you need any info give me a ring any time i look forward to chatting to to you
    Last edited by johnar5; 23-03-2015 at 08:51 PM. Reason: miss spelt

Hi John

I have seen the shooting range at the club and it looks impressive I hope this takes off as I know you and Simon have put a lot of hard work into it, I will be spreading the news as and where I can, it's important for shooters that there are new clubs springing up that promote their sport and I hope they take the chance to use them.

good luck Grez