Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
Good point TC2. I hadn't thought of that.
What CO2 target pistols run off those silly little cartridges?

ATB
TC1
There are some very good Classic single shot match pistols that run on those "silly little cartridges" including the Hammerli Master, TAU 7, Alfa Prod.

As a mater of interest, I bought a new CO2 bottle in 2011 and although I have used it a hell of a lot it still has some gas in it and it is still on it's original fill.

A large CO2 cylinder really does last for ages, but the dissapointing thing is that I have been told it will cost me £3 to have it refilled !

A bulk fill CO2 bottle could easilly be shared amongst a small group of shooters making a cheap solution to re-filling - get one with a "diptube" and it will not need to be inverted to fill the pistol.

If that route was chosen, there are some superb CO2 match pistols out there that includes the Feinwerkbau Model 2, C10 and C20, Walther CP1, CP2, CP3, CPM1, CPM, CP200, CP201.

I will leave it to other's to seek-out more good examples of CO2 match pistols but those shown already give a good choice of models that are available on the s/h market at very realistic prices.