New leader.

Paul Wray - 260
    Ian Jones - 255
    Steve Wilson - 247
    Richard Shepherd - 236
    Ray Boucher - 232.

ATB
    TC1
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Quote Originally Posted by I. J. View Post
    New leader.

Paul Wray - 260
    Ian Jones - 255 - FWB C20.
    Steve Wilson - 247
    Richard Shepherd - 236 - Alfa Prod.
    Ray Boucher - 232. - FWB C10.

ATB
    TC1
    I have filled in the CO2 pistol types used that I know about - can you complete the info so we can see what types are being used ?
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Paul Wray - 260 Tau 7
    Ian Jones - 255 - FWB C20.
    Steve Wilson - 247 Tau 7
    Bob Stiles. - 246 - FWB Mod 2
    Richard Shepherd - 236 - Alfa Prod.
    Ray Boucher - 232. - FWB C10.
    Geoff Radovic - 229 - FWB C20.
    Jackie Radovic - 229 - FWB C10

HTH
    Ian
    Last edited by I. J.; 23-01-2013 at 09:06 AM. Reason: Additional scores.
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Hopefully we will get John G and John W to shoot some Carbon League cards tonight.

I have plenty of CO2 cylinders filled by TC1 this afternoon ( these should last forever) and I will take my C20 for them to use - so maybe we will get another two entries tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by zooma View Post
    Hopefully we will get John G and John W to shoot some Carbon League cards tonight.

I have plenty of CO2 cylinders filled by TC1 this afternoon ( these should last forever) and I will take my C20 for them to use - so maybe we will get another two entries tonight?
    No John W ( maybe the snow had something to do with this - it is a fair old journey for John to get here in bad weather), and John G was well into his bell target shooting tonight so I let Geoff Radovich have a go with my Feinwerkbau C20 and he shot a 48 with his first card!

Not wanting to miss the opportunity to strike at the right time I quickly signed up 6 targets and gave them to him to shoot his first Classic Carbon League targets!

Obviously the minute it becomes serious the pressure drops the score a little, but Geoff shot very well - especially considering he had never shot my pistol before! - Well Done!
    Last edited by zooma; 17-01-2013 at 10:56 PM.

The Carbon Kid ( sometimes known as TC1 and more recently as Ass or Donkey !) has taken Geoff's Carbon League cards and scored them.

It was good to see how Geoff did after just one card with my C20 before being "given the oportunity" to shoot his first round in the Classic Carbon League with it last night.

These cards have now been scored and added to the list Ian is updating (see previous). Geoffs score was 229 - not bad at all for a first attempt, and with a pistol he had not seen before - well done!
    Last edited by zooma; 18-01-2013 at 04:42 PM.

Classic Carbon League Rules

The Classic Carbon League Rules are now completed and displayed on the RMTC site.

We will generate a CCL logo as soon as we come up with a good design for one and make the rules layout look as pretty as the MPL ones, so although we are happy for these rules to be "lifted" and displayed wherever they may find some interest, I would ask for them to be re-lifted when they look more presentable to give the best impression.

Once we have a good logo I will get some decals printed for use on compliant pistols and for use on pistol cases and tool boxes etc.

Now the ( very simple) rules are completed and on display I hope a few more will take part in it to support those that have already "got the ball rolling" as an individual competition, and also hope we will soon have enough taking part to promote inter-club battles along with all the entertaining banter these competitions help to encourage!

So come on Rivvy - only two entries so far - borrow a "gasser" and shoot some cards!