RMTC is not likely to be able to put up many results either for the Classic Carbon league or the MPL this month - due to FLUE and other similar symptoms.

Mike has never missed a club night due to illness but he had to pack it in early on Tuesday and never made it on Thursday - but he did shoot his cards before he was stuck down ( bad luck Ingrid )

Chris came back from his foreign hols with a flue like dose of something or other and Gareth showed good support by also looking wobbly and announcing that he too was on antibiotic's.

Not to be outdone John is having some eye surgery and I am having some further attention to my old neck injury as it is nigh-on impossible to hold a pistol at the moment whilst other members of the clan are simply unable to get away from work.

We were all OK before the last visit from Ingrid so we suspect some form of sewer based bug was shared with us before he left.

Not to worry - I am sure we will all be appreciated more when we do get back to working condition again