Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bell Targets

Quote Originally Posted by wonky donky View Post
    Yes & that is the difference, proper competition Bell Targets of a very high quality faces & fittings.........the faces alone cost a bomb to produce due to the machining & hardening process.

These targets won't peen over around the bull & constantly require reaming out like cheaper products will a little while down the road, we use them in our league & for pretty much all the west midlands inter league competitions.

No i don't work there or make the targets.......but I know the man that does......& No I don't make a penny from them or have a hidden agenda guys, just telling it like it is.........You get what you pay for, I think the saying goes?

Come to think of it, why do you boys in & around the Birmingham, Solihull regions no longer enter these inter league shoots, Wolverhampton do!

FRIGHTENED OR WHAT?
    Problem is no one bothers to tell the other leagues they are on. Even had moans from within the Wolv league about this very fact.
    I will use the belltarget.com newsletter to spread the word. If someone will tell me in the first place whats on!!

Quote Originally Posted by thimblehouse View Post
    Problem is no one bothers to tell the other leagues they are on. Even had moans from within the Wolv league about this very fact.
    I will use the belltarget.com newsletter to spread the word. If someone will tell me in the first place whats on!!

The last year or so Wolverhampton league did know about the comps but nothing was done within the league to organise a team.

I don't have anything to do with organising the competitions but if you PM me your details I would be more than happy to pass them on to the right people.

Keep a good hold & follow through
    IF IT'S NOT BROKE.........DON'T FIX IT!

Brill PM sent