Quote Originally Posted by look no hands View Post
The finish isn't as good as a HW, the blueing is very grey and not that deep and they are very rough around the edges but if you spent a couple of hours just finishing them off they are perfectly capable of lasting for years of good shooting, don't knock the Chinese because they have the balls to copy other manafacturers designs, yes I know and othes know that it is moraly wrong to do what they do but if people wish to buy them then they will, some of us like to tinker and try to improve and they are perfectly fine for that use, surely it's better to get someone into our sport by getting them on the shooting ladder by buying a cheap Chinese or Turkish air rifle and then at a later date when they've saved and improved they can then buy an Air Arms or HW.
Also like has been said in the past, not to long ago HW's where having bad QC problems and people were having to replace cut off springs, at least with Chinese rifles springs they were finished properly, fair enough the spring may have been made from fuse wire but at least it didn't chew up the innards.

Pete
I do understand that we all like a bit of tuning,i myself have a b2,i dont think ive shot it in 2years,ther ok £30 but when they try and step it up a notch they just wasting there time,and the turkish guns are poor miles better than the chinese but still poor,and air gun reviews dont help,when i got back into air guns i bought a webley ags...the reviews would have you belive it was a capable air gun in truth it was CRAP,why not support are own fantastic guns,my advice would be get a b2 if your having fun and want somthing better,save up and buy a top end springer.