I have had an AGS SR2/ SMK XS20 and BAM B20 (all made by same manufacture i know) over the years. All were very good, all had the funny points and all did their task well. The AGS always shot to the right no matter what i did to correct it and in the end just compensated. XS20 was actually my son's but he decided the sport wasn't for him. The XS was a bit lively and jumpy. And the B20 was tuned by Venoman from the Chinese air gun forum? All were bought new and sold, Bam was sold because i needed some cash None were a patch on my HW80 in finish etc but i didn't mind, however accuracy was never a real problem and using the under dog is always fun anyway.

I now have a BAM B40 and a TX200HC MkII. The B40 is of standard tune and shoots extremely well, quieter than the TX to shoot but not quite as smooth. The hardwood stock is excellently contoured ala ultra influenced TX style with no choccy run finish, however the wood feels dead like drift wood to handle. The bluing is cheap and patchy thin. The load port is over cut, slightly longer than the TX and can see the extra tooth that is normally under the tube in the TX. The trigger is good if a bit vague between stages. The Air Arms CD unit is equal to Weihrauch's sweet Record trigger but BAM missed the plot here In general i must say that it is very well made and could easily cope with main or only gun status.

Everything on the TX is right, quality,bomb proof,looks and very efficient at it's task but the BAM whilst lacking a bit of finesse, pedigree and finish is never the less very very accurate, reliable and proved a competent bunny basher I do really enjoy taking it out despite the Made in China lasered on the tube with a serial number as long as David Cameron's bank balance (Sorry David Sir, i know you struggle like the rest of us commoners )

I won't get ride of my TX for the B40 and visa-versa, the B40 is like a hen's tooth and enjoy using it and my TX is