Well I have to say that the XS20 I had was blinding, I obtained it from someone on the UKCAF for a decent price and it was already Venoman tuned and triggered, a very nice rifle to shoot, not sure if I'de buy a new one for nearly £200 when a 95 isn't that much more, like already said Chinese rifles have come on leaps and bounds and heaven only knows what they will be like in the next few years, imagine what would happen if the Chinese offered Ken Turner (other good tuners are available) a huge wedge of cash to design a decent rifle from the ground up with all the right bits and tolarencies would be like, I recently shot a BAM B40 in a gunshop and although it could have done with a tune up it was pretty damn good with a very nice trigger on it that broke pretty well, now if this is a clone of one of the best underlevers in the world then what could they build if they put their own minds to it with all the tuning info obtained from this sight alone, they'de have a few airgun makers shatting themselves, especially if they starting using top grade steel/wood/barrels etc and better machining techniques.

Pete