Thread: Two rifles HW95 / SMK 20S Comparison - An honest test -

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    secretagentmole Guest
    I disagree with your comments on the T-06 Diana trigger. The wife had a 280 carbine, the trigger was that sensitive it was like a hair trigger, no amount of adjusting by the RFD enabled a crisp second stage or anything over a gnat fart to fire! We put it down to bad luck and a few months later she bought another secondhand, the trigger was just as lousy again (yes the gun did have a different serial number)! The Rekord is the best trigger I have used so far, coming up a close second behind it is the Hatsan Quattro, I like that trigger (which feels identical to the one on my Theoben Sirocco), the BSA trigger on the Super 10 is also up at that level!

Quote Originally Posted by secretagentmole View Post
    I disagree with your comments on the T-06 Diana trigger. The wife had a 280 carbine, the trigger was that sensitive it was like a hair trigger, no amount of adjusting by the RFD enabled a crisp second stage or anything over a gnat fart to fire! We put it down to bad luck and a few months later she bought another secondhand, the trigger was just as lousy again (yes the gun did have a different serial number)! The Rekord is the best trigger I have used so far, coming up a close second behind it is the Hatsan Quattro, I like that trigger (which feels identical to the one on my Theoben Sirocco), the BSA trigger on the Super 10 is also up at that level!
    I've used two new spec T0-6 rifles now, fitted one trigger upgrade in TO-5 rifle, shot a retro fit done by someone else in a TO-5, non sound like your description -
    Looking for TO-6 Trigger unit unmessed with or T0-6 kit for 34