Thread: hi from west sussex

hi from west sussex

Hi guys, I have just started to get back into shooting again after a 6 year break and this time I thought I would join a forum.
    I currently have a RWS C225 but it needs some love, its leaking gas out of the seal with the cartridge but I will have a hunt on here and post in the pistol section.
    I'm also after some mods for it sights etc because its the boggo version of it i think, I want to service it as well and do anything you guys do to aid any of the issues I dont know about yet.
    In my afternoons off from the restaurant I'm going to head to the ford gun range near Arundel which is 5 mins from the pub, any of you guys on here a member?
    See you around guys

Hello mate .

And welcome to the forum .

All the best .

Andy .
    " Never mistake kindness for weakness "

Mr Magoo is offline Should Have Gone to SecsPavers
    Hello.

Welcome to the BBS.

ATB

Quote Originally Posted by Lawchef View Post
    Hi guys, I have just started to get back into shooting again after a 6 year break and this time I thought I would join a forum.
    I currently have a RWS C225 but it needs some love, its leaking gas out of the seal with the cartridge but I will have a hunt on here and post in the pistol section.
    I'm also after some mods for it sights etc because its the boggo version of it i think, I want to service it as well and do anything you guys do to aid any of the issues I dont know about yet.
    In my afternoons off from the restaurant I'm going to head to the ford gun range near Arundel which is 5 mins from the pub, any of you guys on here a member?
    See you around guys
    Hi and welcome

Most certainly am a member of Ford. it is a great club with good facilities for airguns, rim fire and shotgun shooting - we have a very active HFT section too see my sig. Hope to see you there!

Richard
    http://www.ford-hft.org.uk
    You come into this world with nothing, go out in debt and you've made a profit