Thread: Hi all from Kidderminster.

Hi all from Kidderminster.

Would just like to say what a great web site full of information and helpful people.

About me: I live in Kidderminster & i am a active member of several local & local-ish clubs
    I shoot a HW97kt in .177 with a viper 10x44 mainly at furnace mill fishery Bewdley, great groups of people.. (saving my pennies for a HW100s)
    I also shot a HW60j 14" barrel and a Ruger 10/22.
    I am still learning about rifles & very much still a newbie & probably always will be.
    With the help of gunvidder videos on youtube I have learnt a lot, informative & charming.
    I hope to become an active member of this site.
    So all the best & merry christmas to all.

Welcome buddy. If you are stuck for something to do tomorrow Worcester Air Rifles are holding a sporting HFT not far from you. Meeting at the Cob-House for breakfast at 9 then onto the shooting grounds. Should be a good turnout.

Quote Originally Posted by milek View Post
    Welcome buddy. If you are stuck for something to do tomorrow Worcester Air Rifles are holding a sporting HFT not far from you. Meeting at the Cob-House for breakfast at 9 then onto the shooting grounds. Should be a good turnout.
    Thank you for the offer, I cannot make this weekend but love would to come on the next meet up if possible.

Hello mate .

And welcome to the forum .

All the best .

Andy.
    " Never mistake kindness for weakness "

hi

not a million miles away and used to freequent millpool too .enjoy ya stay.

hi

Hi iain, i am in Kidderminster on the FURNDALE .And the Mill is my shooting range also, Will have to meet up there some time yes. Welcome to the forum .