Thread: Webley mk3 made from many

Webley mk3 made from many

Hi My neighbour has got a Mk3 which I am going to service, no problem there but he also has about 3 or 4 in bits in one box, a mix of ages and calibers, he thinks that they are all complete. My question is will all parts from differnt versions fit others. I am hoping that the only differnce will be the loading tap (.177 and .22). He also has a set of peep sights from an other mk3 (Supertarget) but does not have the gun, which is handy as I have just bought the cylinder from one, just waiting for it to turn up.

Cheers

Chris
    Air Arms TX200 .177, Weihrauch HW80 .22
    Webley Mk1 .177, Gamo Compact

Hi

Looking at my early mk3 and comparing with the laters ones, they look different as the early one has the two stage trigger..

I have however fitted a later type stock to an early type action, it went on OK, dunno about the interchangeability of the mechanics though

John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

Newmarket, Suffolk. More than a one horse town!
    One thing to consider is that the loading taps were individually reamed in. The factory would not just supply them as spares at one time, they wanted to fit them. You need to be aware that the bore of the tap may not line up with the barrel if you change them over.

David.
    Join BASC. You know it makes sense!