Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Air Arms TX200HC walnut stock

I'm not touching mine until she's due a service, its unbelievably good out the box, was out doing a bit of practice on the range and I'm using a hawke hd 4-12x50 fixed objective scope combo, I shit you not...65 yard, 35mm spinner...all day long! Reckon I could do further too! Might post a vid on youtube to see how effective the accuracy is out to 60,70 and 80 yards :-)
    Too many guns to list...always room for one more :-)

I've got a tx .177 hc. Love it. It is heavy but worth it
    I've shot a few prosports. It's strange how different they feel. Still nice though

I had a walnut stocked PS in o.177 and really couldn't get on with it even though it's the nicest looking air rifle around!

After much deliberation I treated myself to a TX200 Mk2 in 0.177 and, apart from the ABT which I have easily over-ridden, love it. So bought a TX200 Mk1 in 0.22, no ABT so no prob. Love 'em both. They still don't get as much exercise as my BrumBows though!

atvb
    David
    May today be the best day of your life and all your tomorrows even better!!

I had a TX 200 mk2 .22 one of the nicest air rifles I have owned extremely accurate, a real vermin stopper , I did give it a tune ie piston weight and shortened spring resulting in full power and very little recoil it also had a very smooth action , broke my heart when it fell off the back of the quad and bent the barrel so had to get rid. Have a R7 now but still miss my TX have contemplated getting another just not got round to it yet , in all was a great gun .

Really am tempted with one of these and go springer instead of pcp .!

the TX is as accurate as a pcp

Hi, I started shooting in April and bought a tx from new. through no fault of the gun I bought her a V-Mach kit and fitted it myself in 20mins. wow, she is so wonderful and I had a really bad shoot in the HFT saturday and came joint 3rd. I couldn't work out why i wasn't getting the accuracy I know Amy is capable of giving. On the way back from Lea Valley I had a brainwave and did a 60 mile (round trip) detour and went to Petes Farm to use his zero range. The best move i could have done as after a while it dawned on me that I was applying too much pressure on my cheek piece.

After a little bit of rezeroing I was bang on the money. choosing individual pellet holes to shoot and still only seeing one hole after I had shot it three times. I then did a pellet comparison and ran 20 shots each of Jsb exact 4.53 and 4.52 both of which were perfectly matched at 30 yards. However, when i shot the 47 yard target they both had good groups but the 4.53 seemed to spiral to the left. no such problem with the 4.52 as there was just onne nice tight hole on the same vertical line as the 30 yard zero. Basically Amy doesnt like the 4.53 s as much as the 4.52. Decided to sell my 8 tims of 4.53s and stick with the 4.42s.
    She performs so well though and I shot there for another 9hrs. I had put 1 and a half tins of pellets through her on Saturday. I love her.