Thread: Hello from Norway!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Hello from Norway!

After sporadic reading for a few years, with special interest in the springer tuning/modding section, I have signed on, and have started to visist the forum a bit more actively.

My name is Dag Evert, I live In Oslo, Norway, and paricipate in different national and international pistol shooting games, do both small and large game hunting, and enjo shooting with and tinkering with my guns, both powderburners and airguns.
    Am trying to read up on your rules and understand a bit of your forum culture, please be patient with me, and excuse my shortcomings in the english language!

Happy new year to all!

A very warm welcome to this fine forum Dag, it’s good to have you join us ………………….…

I can't say welcome, as I'm pretty much a newcomer myself, but it's good to see somebody from Norway, that's for sure! If you see my old acquaintance Geir Holmen, give him my best!

Happy New Year to you and yours!

tac in UK, Canada and USA [not all at the same time, obviously]

Sorry, I dont know any Geir Holmen, but if I ever meet someone of that name, I'll say hi.

Thanks for the welcome guys!

Ay up and welcome im sure youll find the people on site very helpful

Great city oslo visit it frequently

Atb from yorkshire

Welcome to the forum Dag. Don't worry about your English, as it will be miles better than most of the guys on here, half of whom never learned to spell. My cousin married a chap from Sandefjord some years ago and we enjoyed a traditional wedding and excellent reception. All of the locals spoke better English than we did! Happy New Year.
    Essex Air Ambulance saved my life on 20/08/2010 www.essexairambulance.uk.com

Thanks again guys, nice to get such a warm welcome!

welcome to the mad house, but please don't mention "pistols" again on this UK forum
    And then an ice hockey game broke out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0woZ...layer_embedded
    son got MOM in world championships: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoCcYwNJxv4

Quote Originally Posted by NigelG View Post
    welcome to the mad house, but please don't mention "pistols" again on this UK forum
    Thanks, and sorry, will keep that in mind, we arent accustomed to as many prohibitions as you guys.
    Last edited by evert; 31-12-2012 at 07:53 PM. Reason: spelling

Welcome along Dag