I've had a few of these pass through my paws in the last few years. I can appreciate that they are cheap but they are crappy and pretty much "throwaway"
Luckily, A few of them have been really cheap or even free/postage only.
had a crosman 766 and 761xl, both of which were given away. Self tapping screws

had a broken Manuarm, which is more or less a larger diameter cylinder RO72. That got broken for spares. I think the piston washer went to Punchsteve and he other bits for spares for an RO72.

The RO72's haunted me for a while. As quickly as I got rid of one, another would turn up, both the long and short barreled versions, with and with out the rod shoulder stock.
On one the rubber piston washer was knackered and I made a leather on to get the gun working with out the "piston weight" somebody had fitted to try to get it to work. Another 2 went to my nephew and another for my mates lad. With the crappy piston and cocking arm and awful trigger/trigger spring, they are pretty awful guns.
The Ro71---even crappier and worse!!

Heathways topscore 175. It came to me not working and with a broken piece of mazac in the trigger. I tinkered with it. Awful trigger set up and piston/cylinder. Luckily someone on here needed the side castings do I posted the gun onto them. since been told the same bit was broken on his pistol

The Daisy 717 came as a freebie. Lawrie managed to get the valve to seal and after a couple of weeks this got passed onto the postman with a tin of pellets.

Anyone else got views or horror stories of these things?