Thread: anybody ordered of the john knibbs site

anybody ordered of the john knibbs site

hi guys anybody ordered from knibbs web site and whats the service like etc as im after some seals for my lgr and hes the only one that seems to sell them cheers
    scorpion lightning walther lgu

Order

Order with confidence mate!
    When I die don't let my wife sell my guns for what she thinks I gave for them!!!

Bills is Best for Walther

Try Bills Airgun Spares for anything Walther.

Bill is a factory trained Walther engineer and goes back to the Accuracey International days, so you are in the LGR time period as well .

Also a nice guy to deal with - but can be a bit slow with his email replies sometimes, so a phone call may be better!
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

dont know

dont know about lgr time period i just like old target rifles ive had a few pre charge and a load of weihrauch springers and a few dozen crosmans but i just bought a hw 55 mm the other month and realy got into old target rifles they just seem to suit my shooting style as i love open sights
    scorpion lightning walther lgu

[QUOTE=123mcmurray81;5792509]dont know about lgr time period ......./QUOTE]

He was involved with the company that imported the LGR rifles and serviced them and still has the spares and the knowledge to go with it - thats why I suggested him to you.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.