Thread: anic skif a3000 - hhhhhelp

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

anic skif a3000 - hhhhhelp

about a month ago i bought the above (along with a couple of other things like 4 co2 cartridges) on this bbs from acholmes2000. when i put the co2 in 3 of the 4 leaked and i assumed it was the seal but i managed to get about 60 shots from the 4 and put it away whilst i had a look on the internet for a new seal. in the meantime i sent off for a new supply of co2 cartridges.

cartridges duly arrived and yesterday was nice and sunny so i took it out and put a cartridge in - no immediate leak that i could hear - excellent. so i put it down and started to put the pellets into the magazine when i could hear a very faint hiss from the gun, picked it up and was about to put it to my ear when it exploded. the force being sufficient to blow most of the top and side of the valve case away and the slide was ripped off the gun breaking off the rear slide fittings and part of the front.

the case says "imported by brocock" but they are obviously busy as they have not yet replied to my email and anyway they no longer advertise anic so i would really appreciate any suggestions as to who i can source a relacement valve case and slide etc.

oh, if anyone actually has a damaged gun or even the parts laying around......
    Last edited by blackeagles; 03-03-2010 at 02:03 PM.