Thread: Which AR15 22RF for competition ???

Which AR15 22RF for competition ???

Im looking to get an AR15 style .22 rf for compertition shooting, whats the best one to get ?

vasbyt.skollie is offline The impossible I can do, Miracles take time..
    Get the ruger 10/22 as you can customise it loads. Great rifle that's proven itself in the field for many years.
    Vasbyt
    Gas operative extraordinaire

Go for one based around a real AR15 lower. IMHO they offer a better customisable option, and give the option of using other uppers on it.

I have had a few CZ V22's over the years, and really like the side charging handle on them. I think for what they are, they are very under rated, and you can usually find them for sale for around £600 second hand, which when you think it has a real AR15 lower, and is not a cheaper clone, is a very good value gun!

10/22 ar ok but not as good as the ar for minirifle comps
    If you can get a real spikes tactical st 22 Not the later miss match of bits I would recommend one I you can drop on abradley arms bar get one but you will pay a premium or the lantac is good .all use real ar uppers and lowers and can go to .223 or any other choice of caliber by swapping over the upper you cant do that with a1022 in fancy dress
    Acta non Verba